Making Business Decisions I
The Broadway Cafe offers its customers everything from live music and art displays, to charity events and coffee tasting. The following are a few of the events offered at the cafe:
- Music Center - Informationto all live music events occurring in the area. The store also hosts an open microphone two nights a week for local musicians
- Art Gallery - A space in the store filled with great pieces from local artists
- Book Clubs - Customers can meet to discuss current and classic literature
- Coffee Sampler - Customers can sample coffees from around the world with the experts
- Community Events - Weekly meetings are held where customers can find ways to become more involved in their community
- Brewing Courses - Offer the finer details of the brewing, grinding, and blending equipment for sale in The Broadway Cafe - from the traditional press to a digital espresso machine. Also includes a trouble-shooting guide developed by brewing specialists
You would like to build a collaboration tool for all of your customers and events.
- What type of collaboration tool would you build?
- How could you use the tool to facilitate planning, product development, product testing, feedback, etc.
- What additional benefits could a customer collaboration tool provide that could help you run your business?